You will need:
- 1 cup of Walnuts
- 5 table spoons Almond butter
- 1 tablespoon ground Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 8 pitted dates
- 1 cup puffed millet (you can find that in most health food stores in cereal section)
- ½ cup you favorite dark chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse till mixed and broken down.
Constancy should be sticky and easy to form into a ball.
Transfer the batch into a mixing bowl. Roll each ball in the palm of your hand to a ball of what ever size your heart desires.
Store them in the refrigerator, they taste even better cold.
(If you don’t have a food processor you can mix all ingredients in a bowl, the texture will just be a little different).