Makes 2 Breakfast Bowls
You will need:
- 1-cup Full fat Greek yogurt
- 1-cup Oats
- 1 tbsp Millet
- 1 tbsp raw Sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed meal
- ½ grated apple
- ½ -1 cup water or any milk you like to use
You may need some more liquid to mix under before you serve it, as the soaking can really dry it out.
- 1 tsp. Whole flaxseeds (for each bowl)
- 4 cut into halves Strawberries (for each bowl)
- 10 Raw Almonds (for each bowl)
- 6 Hazelnuts (for each bowl)
Mix the yogurt and the milk or water in a bowl till smooth. Add the Oats, millet, sunflower seeds, flaxseed meal and grated apple. Stir and make sure the mixture is well combined, then cover the bowl or use a glass Tupperware and leave in the fridge overnight. In the morning add more liquid is too stiff and mix till smooth. Fill into bowls and add the toppings.
If you like you can top with some honey.