You will need:
- 5 cups raw chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup raw shaved almonds
- For the dressing:
- 1 cup raw cashews (best if soaked over night in water)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a high-speed blender or food processor combine all the dressing ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
Toss together the chopped broccoli, raisins, almonds and add the dressing, mix well until each broccoli is coated.
Store in the fridge in a closed container for up to 4 days.